Elbrus (5642 m) is the highest peak in Europe. The conquest of this peak is very prestigious for any climber. Climbing the Northern route is the route of the first explorers. All the way from the Emmanuel glade (2500 m) and to the highest point of Elbrus participants walk, admiring the beautiful nature. The slow rhythm of the ascent has a positive effect on getting used to the height.
The nature of the Northern slope of Elbrus is severe and beautiful at the same time. Azure glacial lakes, like precious stones, cover the desert expanses of this region. At the foot of the rocks warm Narzan springs beat, on the slopes of the mountains rise pointed castles and “mushrooms” – outliers destroyed by wind and glaciers monoliths. There is a sharp sense of isolation from civilization and the spirit of adventure.
Price: 500 EUR
- all transfers according to the program from Mineralnye Vody and back;
- accommodation in a cozy Alpine camping equipped in the Emmanuel glade;
- accommodation in assault camp at height of 3 800 m in the panel house;
- public special equipment to ensure safety on the route (cooking equipment, ropes, carabiners);
- instructor guide services;
- Two meals a day (Breakfast/dinner).
NOT INCLUDED in the price:
- Insurance of climbing;
- Travel / flight your city-Mineralnye Vody-Your city.
* Insulated jacket: down jacket
* Membrane jacket
* Membrane pants
• Thermal underware
* Fleece jacket (Polartec)
* Fleece pants (Polartec)
* Hat (warm, under the helmet)
* Trekking socks (thin, Liner) – 2 pairs
* Trekking socks (thick, Primaloft) – 2 pairs
* Stretch gloves (Liner, from the sun) – 1 pair
* Fleece gloves (Polartec) – 1 pair
* Boots for technical mountaineering (single-layer, with a hard sole)
• Trekking shoes with membrane
* Backpack (50-80 liters)
* Sleeping bag (comfort temperature -5)
* Travel Mat
* Thermos (1 liter)
* Trekking poles
* Batteries (spare set)
* Wrist watch (water resistant)
* Sunscreen 50SPF
• Personal medical kit (personal medicines, bandages, plaster, activated carbon, etc.)
Toiletries and bath accessories;
KLMN – Mug, spoon, bowl, knife;
Matches and lighter in the package;
The documents in a sealed package: passport, medical insurance policy;
The instructor will have a group first aid kit with basic medicines.
If you do not have personal equipment, the cost of renting equipment for the entire period of travel:
Climbing shoes 3000 rubles;
Tent 1000 rubles;
Sleeping bag 1000 rubles;
Backpack 2000 rubles;
Cats 1200 rubles;
Ice ax 500 rubles.