Norway – Across the country!
This is a super cool tour through Norway! This auto tour is an exciting journey with elements of Hiking and outdoor activities! We will travel all over Norway, from its capital to the North of Europe. The Troll’s tongue with a massive Jostedalsbreen glacier, the Geirangerfjord, Trollstigen, Lofoten Islands, beach Qualica and the North Cape is the main and most interesting sights in Norway! We are waiting for the dizzying landscapes of Scandinavian fairy tales: architecture and authentic cities, glaciers, waterfalls, fjords, rocks, reserves and, of course, the active part! This is a real adventure that You will remember for a lifetime!
Price: 1500 EUR
- all transfers, we will move on a comfortable car;
- equipment for the camp (tents, sleeping bags, tables, chairs);
- accommodation in camping, the tent or rent a cabin (the cabins are paid in addition);
- breakfasts and dinners in campsites (food is prepared by the instructor on gas, participants help if possible, the menu includes fast food: buckwheat, rice, pasta, cereals, soups and compote! Fish, meat, barbecue are paid extra);
- Wi-Fi in the car!
Price does not include:
- Lunch and snacks;
- Paid entrance to museums, additional programs optional: kayaking, yacht/boat rental;
- Schengen visa+insurance for the period of stay in the EU;
- Travel/flight 1. Your city is Oslo 2
1 day Meet in the capital of Norway and immediately rush to the West, through the villages and passes in the direction of the small town of odda.
Day 2 Trekking to the “Troll’s Tongue”.
Day 3 we Take our course to the North to the glacier “Jostedalsbreen”.
4 day Trekking to the glacier “Jostedalsbreen” is the largest in Northern Europe.
Day 5 we Start North to the Geiranger fjord. Here we are waiting for the most beautiful and dangerous road in the world “Troll Ladder”. Serpentine, going down to the most famous fjord of the world “Geiranger”.
Day 6 and now we are waiting for a long road (1200 km) to the Lofoten Islands. On the road we lay two days and 20 hours of clean time behind the wheel, spend the night in a picturesque campsite.
7 Day After this trip you can safely say that you have seen the whole of Norway. By the evening we arrive by ferry to the famous Islands.
Day 8 If we all have time, we can Wake up on the famous beach “Kvalvika” and make a few tracks to the local peaks for the picturesque photos.
Day 9 Travel to Tromso, where we rest before our next destination of the expedition – the North Cape.
10 day Leisurely drive towards the Cape, stop and admire the hinterland of Norway.
11 Day Cape Nordkap! Congratulations, only the ocean and the mighty North wind are ahead.
Day 12 we Start to the East, to Russia, with a stop in Finland.
13 day Spare day.
14 day hi, homeland! And Murmansk airport.